9 secrets for throwing a cost-effective party on a budget!
Throwing a memorable party doesn’t have to break the bank! Here at Pukka Party we have put together some budget-saving tips to help you host an amazing party without overspending!
- Set a budget: Determined how much you’re willing to spend on your party and stick to it. Having a clear budget will help you make cost-effective decisions.
- Plan in advance: Last minute decisions can often lead to overspending, ensure that you start party planning well in advance!
- Send invitations by email or create a group: Instead of sending out physical invitations you could design your own and send it via email, saving you purchasing invitations!
- Choose a budget friendly venue: We would all love to rent out party venues, but sometimes it just isn’t within the budget! That’s okay, look for free or low-cost venues like your home, a local park or a community centre.
- DIY-Decorations: Get creative and make your own decorations, check out Pinterest for DIY decorations that you can make at home yourself.
- Re-use decorations: We all have some party decorations lying around at home, ask about your friends and family and see if they have any decorations that you can use. Once the day is over, make sure you pack up the decorations and leave them in a safe space so you can re-use them again and again!
- Look on secondhand sites: Check online marketplaces and charity shops for secondhand party decorations, you may find that you can even pick up some for free! Secondhand decorations are cost effective way to deck out your party on a budget!
- Keep it eco-friendly: Consider using re-usable plates, cups, and decorations, instead of disposable one-time-use ones, not only is it eco-friendly but it can save you money in the long run!
- Look for party decoration packs: These are great if you’re on a budget as they contain everything you need and usually are cheaper than buying each decoration individually. You can browse our decoration packs here.
Remember, the most important part of a party is the memories you create with your friends, family and loved ones! With careful planning and a little bit of creativity you can host the best party on a budget!
To view our range of party decorations, invitations and more click here.